How to Fix Canon printer E5 Error Message?
Canon Printer E5 error messages will appear on your printer when an ink cartridge problem occurs. Generally, it occurs when your printer doesn’t recognize the ink cartridge in it. It can be a result of some of the reasons below. Because of this, it’s crucial to repair the Canon printer E5 error message to operate your printer quickly.
- Your ink cartridge is unfit.
- An incorrect ink cartridge, meaning an incompatible cartridge kind, is in your printer.
- The printer fails to identify the ink cartridges correctly.
- Unclean printer.
Steps to resolve Canon Printer E5 Error
Way to install the ink cartridges correctly in your Canon Printer:
- The very first thing is you need to switch the printer off. Other than this, you have to detach its power supply cable.
- After this, you need to take out each of the documents inserted inside the printer’s output tray.
- The next thing is to receive the cover open. It will get the cartridges going. Here be sure you don’t hit them while the capsules pass.
- Now, take the capsules out and detach from them the cover with tapes.
- Next, you need to start the ink cartridge’s entry door.
- Afterward, by merely comparing the color of the cartridge using its specified slots, put the ink inside the cartridges. After this, you need to fill the ink correctly to the unfilled slots. It’s essential to perform the Canon Printer E5 error fix.
- You have to shut the entrance door once you have filled the ink correctly.
- After that, put the cartridges to its slots that are specified.
- You need to close the caps of the cartridges and then power on the printer. You can do so by pressing on the printer’s power button.
Fix the issue of the incorrect ink cartridge
To fix the Canon Printer e5 error message, resolve the inappropriate ink cartridge dilemma. First, you must purchase the correct cartridge as per your Canon printer to solve this problem. After that, mount it correctly into your printer. Across the side of the cartridge bundle, the title of the printer version where the cartridge is assisted is defined. It will help you make the correct decision when buying the ink cartridge.
Steps to clean the printer properly
To fix the Canon printer E5 error message, you must have to wash your printer. The dilemma of unclean printers happens when there are excessive ink leakages also into the printer.
Clean Print Heads
- The very first step is to detach the cartridges from its slots.
- Then, have a washcloth to clean the print heads.
- Add a couple of drops of isopropyl alcohol carefully onto the piece of cloth.
- Now, softly wash the printhead by using a wet cloth. You need to rub the fabric before thorough cleanup of the dust particles and the ink.
- Finally, put the ink cartridges back in their respective slots correctly.