How to Resolve Canon Printer Not Responding Error
Using the Canon Printer may show you several mistakes. Among all of the errors, “Canon Printer Not Responding” is a frequent error that you might get. This error can be exhibited for several reasons, such as outdated driver, weak network connection, USB issue, and far more. For resolving this error, you have to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below. These are the underlying processes that will help you to fix the error successfully.
Restart Your Network Connection
For repairing the”Not Responding” error, checking the online link is the most fundamental troubleshooting step. In case your printer is connected to the system through a cable, then check whether the cable is correctly plugged in or not. In the event of a wireless connection, be sure that the printer is successfully connected using the router. Afterward, unplug the power cable out of both router and printer.
Restarting the network printer and connection might help you in fixing the mistake. In case the error persists. Afterward, you can try after the additional troubleshooting steps given below.
Run Printer Troubleshooter
The Windows apparatus has an inbuilt troubleshooter that helps its users repair the Canon Printer Not Responding Error. For conducting the troubleshooter, follow the procedure mentioned below.
- To start with, click on the”Start” menu icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Subsequently, type”Troubleshooting” in the search bar.
- From the search result, select the”Troubleshooting” option.
- Within the next window, click the”Printer” alternative.
- It may further expand the option & help to fix Canon Printer Not Responding error.
- Now, the troubleshooter will start detecting the problem. Wait before the troubleshooter finds the problem.
- After that, In case the troubleshooter finds the error, you have to follow the repair strategies as per the error. From the dialogue box that appears, click the”Apply this correct” option and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Then, restart your device and check if the error was solved or not.
- Update Your Printer Driver
You might get this error if you are using an incorrect or outdated Canon Printer Drivers. In a situation like this, you have to update your driver occasionally. In case you don’t have a lot of patience and time to update it each time, you can try updating the driver automatically utilizing the Driver Easy application.
Driver Easy is a software that automatically scans your system and searches an ideal driver for this. This will do all the job by itself. You don’t have to worry about your driver, its upgrade, etc.
Update Canon Printer Drivers
You may find this error if you’re using an incorrect or obsolete Canon Printer Drivers. In a situation like this, you need to upgrade your driver occasionally. If you don’t have a lot of patience and time to update it each moment, you can try to improve the driver automatically utilizing the Driver Easy program to fix the Canon Printer Not Responding.
Driver Easy is a software that automatically scans your system and hunts an ideal driver for this. This may do all of the jobs by itself. You do not need to think about your motorist, its upgrade, etc..
For using this particular application, follow the procedure cited below.
- To start with, you must get into the Driver Installation file on the official site.
- Then, you need to set up the program. For setup, double click the installation file.
- Now enable the program to create the modifications in your device by clicking on the”Yes.” Further, select the language for the setup wizard.
- From the Driver Easy program, click the”Update” tab in the left-side panel of this magician.
- It may begin trying to find the available upgrades. When the search is finished, you’ll find a list of upgrades.
- Click on the”Update” alternative to put in every update.
- This may successfully install the upgrade & resolve Canon Printer Not Responding error.