How to Resolve Canon Printer Error B200?
Canon Printers are a fantastic masterpiece of avant-garde technology and user-centric design. This industry-leading imaging and optical products manufacturer is understood for its state-of-the-art printing devices. These robust machines undergo stringent testing parameters to make certain world-class quality and unmatched experience. Still, they’re susceptible to technical failures from time to time. As an example, you’ll encounter Canon Printer Error B200.
Understand Canon Printer Error B200
Canon Printer Error B200 is among the foremost dreaded issues that its users face at the time of Printing. At times, this problem can render your Printer completely useless. This error indicates high voltage or abnormal temperatures of Printhead. In certain situations, this might mean a damaged Printhead or Cartridge Problem. As such, the Printer fails to perform its normal functions.
In short, it’s the matter of a faulty Printhead. Your Canon Printer comprises various sophisticated components that employment together to offer you a hasslefree experience. One among them is Printhead, which assists in imprinting Ink on Paper. In other words, it transfers Ink from Cartridges to Paper.
Steps To Fix Canon Printer Error B200
Below is the step to fix canon printer error while Canon Printer Setup with a simple set of instructions:
You May Like: How to FIX – Printer In Error State Problem
- Remove the Printhead from your Canon Printer.
- Now, thoroughly wash it a minimum of 3 times. For this, confirm to use predicament.
- While washing, pour water over it continuously for a couple of minutes.
- After that, shake it to urge to prevent excess water.
- Then, could you leave it to dry?
- Wait for at least 12 hours.
- After that, repeat an equivalent process.
- In this way, eliminate all Ink traces from the Printhead that’s liable for Canon Printer Error B200.
- Turn On the Canon Printer.
- Open its Printer Cover and device. As a result, the Printhead will move to the left side.
- Now, remove the Cartridges.
- Turn Off the Printer. Then, unplug an equivalent.
- After that, remove the Printhead.
- After that, wash it with predicament a bit like you probably did within the first solution. Shake it to eliminate any traces of water/ ink. Then, leave to dry it out to Fix Canon Printer Error B200.
- Rub alcohol and q-tips on Printhead-to-Printer Connectors to clean it properly.
- Then, properly insert the Printhead back to the Printer.
- Along with that, install the Cartridges.
- Slide the Printhead to the sharp left.
- Close down the Printer Cover.
- Continuously press the Printer’s Power button a minimum of five times until it activates.
- Open your Canon Printer’s Cover.
- Now, carefully remove all the Ink Tanks.
- If you check out the edges of Ink Tank Holder, you’ll find a grey-colored locking lever. Then, lift it.
- After that, remove the Printhead from its Carriage Unit.
- After that, properly insert it back. Then, lock down the lever.
- Gently replace all the Ink Tanks.
- Close down the Printer Cover.
- Then, close up the Printer. Also, unplug it.
- Leave it unplugged for about 5-10 minutes.
- Restart the Printer to repair Canon Printer Error B200.
Clear Off Any Obstructions
Altogether remove the Printer from the facility Source. After 10-15 minutes, eliminate Paper Sheets from the Paper Tray. Check the machine and its paper path for any piece of paper or other obstructions. Carefully filter out all obstacles. After that, attach the Printer to an influence Source. Then, turn it On.
- Power Cycle The Printer
- Uninstall and Reinstall The Printer Drivers
- Replace The Ink Cartridges
- Replace The Ink Tank Holder
In most cases, the above set of troubleshooting steps helps fix the Canon Printer Error B200. However, if nothing works. Then, replacing the Printhead is that the last option which may be done by professionals alone else contact canon.com/ijsetup.