How to Resolve Canon Printer Error 6000?
Canon printers are famed for high quality, their durability, and efficacy. When using your printer, while utilizing a digital device, you could face mistakes. Among the errors, Canon Printer Error 6000 is expected. You’re suggested to fix it After the error prompts on your display. We will describe the strategies.
What Causes Canon Printer Error 6000?
Due to unfavourable conditions, you get the printer error on your display. For the smooth operation of your printer, you need to solve the mistake. The following are a few of the causes that lead to Canon Printer Error 6000.
- Check if the paper tray is not fitted correctly in the Canon printer.
- Cross-check Dust particles or newspaper bits get stuck and are blocking the paper.
- If an individual gives multiple commands of printing in one go.
- When the printer is surrounded by lots of documents which is troubling the ventilation of the printer enthusiast.
- Check Faulty detector unit of your Canon printer.
You May Like: How to Resolve Canon Printer Ink Error?
Methods to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000
To fix Canon printer error 6000 immediately, you can try restarting your Canon printer. This is enough to resolve the matter. For More, follow the process given below.
- To begin the cleaning procedure to repair the error, you first need to turn off your Canon printer and then disconnect it from the electrical outlet. After a wait for a few minutes, you have to plug into your printer and press on its power button to turn it on.
- Once your printer is active, you have to press on the”Power” button from your Canon printer and keep it running for a few minutes.
- Currently, perform these steps again for at least two or three times. But this time, you are suggested to stay careful as you release the Power button and need to abandon it gradually.
- After you’re done with performing so, you have to press the”Stop” button consecutively for four occasions.
Another approach to solving Canon printer error 6000 would be to wash out the paper of the Canon printer. To do so:
- It would help if you opened the lid of your Canon printer.
- Then, remove all the papers that are inserted in the paper tray. Make sure that you eliminate all of the documents and its portions if any.
- Once you are done, you have to wash out the paper with a soft fabric. All the dust particles should be removed.
- Subsequently, assess and be sure that your paper is fitted correctly. Later, arrange the newspapers in a good bundle and insert them back into the printer.
- You can power on your printer and check if the error is solved or not.
If you’re still not able to resolve the error, then you have to look for the specialist help at canon.com/ijsetup.