The Canon Pixma mx922 printer is an inkjet all-in-one printer that facilitates print, scan, copy, and fax. This printer model is specially designed for consumers, so the medium-sized business can choose Canon’s Maxify line which will handle high volumes. The Canon printer has a tremendous feature of automatically printing on each side of the page. Follow the below steps for the Canon Pixma mx922 setup process.
IJ Network Scan Utility
The IJ Network Scan Utility software enables you to configure the settings for the network setup of your Canon printer. The software includes Windows Firewall exemption to connect the printer to the Internet without any blocks.
Therefore, You can use the installation disc to install the driver. The Canon IJ Network Scan Utility Software gets installed along with the driver.
- If the software does not install, you can download it from the manufacturer’s site.
- Then, Go to the support section on the manufacturer’s site and provide the printer model.
- Click the Software option and select<strong> Canon IJ Network Scan Utility.
- After that, Download the software for Canon Pixma mx922.
- Open the Downloads folder and locate the downloaded file. Install the ij scanner utility Canon Pixma mx922.
Canon MX922 Driver Download
For Mac Devices
- First, Connect an electric cord to your mac computer.
- Then, open a browser to locate the Canon Pixma mx922 printer from the search result.
- Click on the drivers and downloads the folder to download it.
- After that, From the drop-down box, choose the Mac OS and choose the right version.
- Click the download button, which is next to the driving force package.
- Then, The driver will now get downloaded. The Canon Pixma mx922 driver download for the mac process has been completed.
For Windows Devices
- Connect your Windows computer to an electric source.
- Now, Navigate for Canon Pixma mx922 printer within the browser. Click on the drivers and downloads the option.
- After that, Select windows because of the OS from the drop-down box.
- Then, Click on the download button next to the driver package option.
- The driver file will get downloaded to the download folder of your windows computer.
- After that, Open the fie features a .exe extension within the downloads older ad download it. The canon mx922 driver download for windows process has completed.
Canon Mx922 Printer Not Responding
A number of reasons could be causing your Canon mx922 printer to trigger a not responding error. It is often thanks to an outdated printer driver or network connection issue. An efficient troubleshooting step will help to resolve the printer, not responding error. And for more visit the official website canon.com/ijsetup.
Follow the below simple steps :
In most cases, it’s the shortage of communication between your printer and PC that results in Canon Mx922 printer not responding error. In such cases, the subsequent steps can help for Canon Pixma mx922.
- First, press the Setup button on your Canon printer.
- Then, Select Wireless LAN setup and click on Ok.
- After that, Choose your access point and key within the Wi-Fi password and click on Ok.
- Insert the setup disk inside your PC and run the setup program for Canon Pixma mx922.
- Then, Choose Easy Install, and click on Install. On the newly loaded page, you’ll now see Canon Mx922 Setup Printer on Network. Click on the choice before you proceed to troubleshoot.
- After that, click on the subsequent button and initiate the installation process. After the installation process, do a test print to see if the not responding error is still there. And contact ij.start.canon immediately.