How to Setup & Add Printer On Chromebook
Let’s discuss How to Setup & Add Printer On Chromebook. Now, most of the people usually preferred to use lightweight laptops. Chromebook is the very best option rather than using Windows or Mac systems. Chromebook is your computer program or notebook that’s having the OS as its primary operating system. Users can get internet all of the programs, and media content around the Chromebook.
Chromebooks are intended to access services, online shopping websites. However, the user may also print their documents out of Chromebook. It is simple to include printer and print documents. All the activities of this chrome OS are handled by Google blur printing. With the Google cloud printing services, a user can print their form from anyplace.
Users can print through a classical printer or cloud-ready printer with a Chromebook. The way of incorporating the printer is somewhat different than adding a printer in Windows and Mac systems.
This report contains the step by step guidance on how best to add a printer to Chromebook. Users can refer to this manual to bring the printer.
The Best Way to Setup a Printer for Chromebook
User can connect their printer into Chromebook with the help of cable or even the community. Users may incorporate the physical printer to Chromebook by sequentially executing the steps given below. User requires another windows or Mac system to Add Printer On Chromebook.
- Switch on the printer device. (make sure that your system printer and pc system are using the identical network.)
- Open Google Chrome, once the Google Chrome browser is set up.
- Click the three-dot icon (Customize and command Google Chrome) which is set over the top-left corner of the display.
- In the prompted display, go-to gear icon to start the preferences window.
- Click on expand the advanced option from the base side of the screen.
- Below the printing section, choose the printer’s option.
- Click on the add printer button. It’ll open the record of the accessible and connected printers on the system.
- Search for the printer that’s connected to Chromebook via USB cable in preceding measures.
- Users may edit the name and version number of the printer unit.
- Click on the add button to add that printer.
The user can join the printer to the device using the USB cable. Users can get into the cloud print services for printing the files from their Chromebook. Once your printer device is inserted to Chromebook, the consumer can print their documents from pressing the p keys from the Chromebook computer keyboard. After then, the user can choose the printer and print their copies.
How to add a cloud-ready Printer
Almost all the latest printers have the cloud-ready feature. The users who have a printer with a cloud-ready can follow the below steps.
- First Turn on the printer unit.
- Then, Open the Chrome web browser.
- Enter google.com/cloudprint in the URL and hit enter.
- Now, Go to the add cloud-ready printer.
- Then, It will show the list of available printers.
- After that, Choose your printer brand/company.
- Then, After selecting a printer, you can select your printer model.
- If your printer model number does not show in the list, then you can follow the steps of adding a printer to the Chromebook.
- Once you successfully connect your printer, you can follow on-screen instructions.
- After that, Open the google.com/cloudprint in the web browser.
- Go to the printers section from the left-side menu. Find your printer in the list.
- Then, you can tap on the Details button to know more.
In this way, you can add your cloud-ready printer device to Chromebook. I hope this post will help you in adding the printer to the Chromebook device. Also, you can add the bot traditional & cloud-ready printer.